We care deeply about the health of our community and believe healthcare is a right, not a privilege. Founded in 1971 as a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, TrueCare has grown to operate 12 healthcare centers across the greater San Diego region, covering critical service gaps for residents of North County and the city of Perris in Riverside County. TrueCare also takes services directly to patients, operating fully equipped, mobile clinics providing both medical and dental services to communities facing access barriers to healthcare, such as migrant farmworkers, their families, and schools in remote areas.
Hosting over 300,000 visits annually, TrueCare is committed to helping patients achieve better health outcomes. Our board-certified doctors and integrated team-based approach deliver some of the highest healthcare quality scores in the region. An incredible 98% of our patients come through referrals/word of mouth, and we maintain a patient satisfaction rate of over 95%. Our world-class facilities do not look or feel like clinics. We incorporate the latest healthcare technology and work hard to create a beautiful and welcoming environment at all our locations. It is extremely important to us that our patients feel valued and cared for, with all our services provided in a bilingual, culturally sensitive manner, by staff who truly understand their medical needs and particular challenges.
LEADERSHIP & CULTURE
TrueCare is led by a highly capable executive team with a clear vision for the future. Our organizational culture has a strong family feel whereby team members care for and mentor one another. We celebrate success as an organization while recognizing strong individual and team performance. Across our entire organization, we are united by our commitment to making a difference in the health of our community. This new Healthcare Recruiter will report to our Manager, Talent Acquisition, Holly Garcia, and will work collaboratively within a dynamic team of 7 recruiting professionals.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Salary – $95,000 – $120,000
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and AD&D coverage
- 15 PTO Days
- 10 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program for helping with life issues, financial planning, taxes, etc.
- Education benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan with discretionary employer match to eligible participants
The location of this role is hybrid or remote with an office located at 150 Valpreda Road, San Marcos, CA 92069. Fully remote candidates from California or Michigan will be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity for a charismatic and innovative talent acquisition professional to make a significant impact on health outcomes for under-resourced communities across the San Diego region. This new position was created to support TrueCare’s growth by assisting us to attract and retain mission-driven healthcare providers. Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition, the Recruiter will have responsibility for full-cycle recruitment of clinical and non-clinical positions including sourcing, attracting, screening, and guiding the selection process. With a heavy emphasis on behavioral health positions, they will maintain a portfolio of 20+ searches for roles ranging from physicians, pediatricians, and psychologists, to licensed vocational nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and licensed clinical social workers. The Recruiter will also perform the administrative functions associated with the recruitment process including maintaining EEO/AAP reports and entering timely and accurate updates into the Applicant Tracking System (ATS). This role is designed to be visible in the community, representing our work through attendance at events, building effective relationships, and developing a pipeline of qualified candidates and referral sources.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop trust internally by serving as a go-to partner across the entire TrueCare organization for recruiting and talent acquisition/retention assistance.
- Create and implement sourcing strategies for attracting highly scarce and passive talent.
- Be highly visible inside and outside the organization through outreach, site visits, conference attendance, reference checking, and relationship development.
- Build successful relationships with internal and external prospects, candidates, physicians, group administrators, and service area and regional leadership teams.
- Partner with our hiring managers to properly scope each position, aligning expectations and competencies with salary requirements.
- Manage recruitment of complex positions such as advanced practice nursing, physician assistants, all levels of physicians, allied staff, leadership, or hard-to-fill requisitions.
- Negotiate and extend offers in cooperation with senior leadership at TrueCare.
- Work with candidates, hiring managers, and internal stakeholders to collaboratively identify solutions to problems that arise in all stages of the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Develop deep expertise of the candidate market across the spectrum of our key positions and advise our hiring managers and leadership teams in hiring decisions.
- Excellent verbal, written, and people skills; demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with various internal and external stakeholders; effective relationship builder.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously, detail-oriented with excellent follow-through.
- Successful experience as a full-cycle recruiter; experience building strategic recruitment plans and sourcing strategy plans.
- Working knowledge of applicable human resources policies and procedures and California employment law, including the Americans with Disabilities Act and affirmative action/equal employment opportunity.
- Demonstrated experience reviewing resumes against job requirements, interviewing candidates against qualifications, and presenting recommendations to leadership.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing social media sites including LinkedIn, Indeed, Doximity, etc. for networking and recruitment activities.
COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY:
TrueCare requires employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to accommodation obligations.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY, PLEASE CONTACT:
Tia Anzellotti, Director, Blair Search Partners
1855 First Ave., Suite 300, San Diego, CA 92101