Vice President of Growth
We care deeply about the health of our community and believe healthcare is a right, not a privilege. Founded in 1971 as a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, TrueCare has grown to operate 12 healthcare centers across the greater San Diego region, covering critical service gaps for residents of North County and the city of Perris in Riverside County. TrueCare also takes services directly to patients, operating fully equipped, mobile clinics providing both medical and dental services to communities facing access barriers to healthcare, such as migrant farmworkers, their families, and schools in remote areas.
Hosting over 300,000 visits annually, TrueCare is committed to helping patients achieve better health outcomes. Our board-certified doctors and integrated team-based approach deliver some of the highest healthcare quality scores in the region. An incredible 98% of our patients come through referrals/word of mouth, and we maintain a patient satisfaction rate of over 95%. Our world-class facilities do not look or feel like clinics. We incorporate the latest healthcare technology and work hard to create a beautiful and welcoming environment at all our locations. It is extremely important to us that our patients feel valued and cared for, with all our services provided in a bilingual, culturally sensitive manner, by staff who truly understand their medical needs and particular challenges.
LEADERSHIP & CULTURE
TrueCare is led by a highly capable executive team with a clear vision for the future. Our organizational culture has a strong family feel whereby team members care for and mentor one another. We celebrate success as an organization while recognizing strong individual and team performance. Across our entire organization, we are united by our commitment to making a difference in the health of our community. The VP of Growth will report to our Chief Business Development Officer, Briana Cardoza, who brings over 16 years of healthcare and business development experience. An inclusive and transparent leader, she is a 12-year veteran at TrueCare who values communication, thought partnership, and innovation, and has been recognized as “TrueCare Chief of the Year” for her advocacy on behalf of our Outreach and Enrollment teams. Briana’s other notable achievements include securing a $5M capital grant for the construction of TrueCare’s Mission Mesa Pediatrics Health Center.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Salary – $150,000 – $185,000
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and AD&D coverage
- 15 PTO Days
- 10 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program for helping with life issues, financial planning, taxes, etc.
- Education benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan with discretionary employer match to eligible participants
The location of this role is hybrid with an office located at 150 Valpreda Road, San Marcos, CA 92069. The VP will be onsite 3-4 days a week.
This is an excellent opportunity for an analytical, innovative, visionary leader to be part of the solution to better community health, by creating growth opportunities that enhance our ability to provide quality, affordable care throughout San Diego and Riverside County. Reporting to the Chief Business Development Officer, and supervising four project managers, the VP will be responsible for identifying and evaluating innovative strategies that drive business and program growth. The VP will lead planning, research, and analytics for emerging business initiatives, to include key areas such as patient engagement and retention, and grant writing. This is a highly collaborative role, working with our executive team and key leaders across the entire organization. As a lead convener, the VP will have wide latitude to be extremely innovative and creative in their approach to growth initiatives. This will include developing long-term regional partnerships with industry partners, executive leaders, service line leaders, and donors.
Focus areas for this role include:
- Supervise and mentor the Grants and Patient Retention teams.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive growth plan which may include creating new service lines, opening new sites, and securing additional grants to support programmatic growth.
- Support the opening of at least two new business locations.
- Build partnerships to support growth efforts in northern San Diego and Riverside Counties.
- Demonstrated healthcare industry knowledge and successful experience building strategic business development and fundraising strategies, particularly in the FQHC arena.
- Excellent verbal, written, and people skills; demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with various internal and external stakeholders; a highly effective relationship builder.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through.
- Strong commitment to community healthcare.
COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY:
TrueCare requires employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to accommodation obligations.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY, PLEASE CONTACT:
Tia Anzellotti, Director, Blair Search Partners
1855 1st Ave., Suite 300, San Diego, CA 92101