WHO WE ARE:
We exist to serve those organizations that support our local communities. Blair Search Partners (BSP) is a boutique, highly entrepreneurial, retained executive search and recruiting firm, focused on serving nonprofit and public sector organizations. Our team delivers an unparalleled experience to an incredibly diverse range of organizations working in human services, education, philanthropy, and the arts. BSP’s clients range from start-ups to major government agencies, which retain us to manage search engagements at all levels, including C-level, director, manager, and program/staff levels. Since our founding in 2016, our team of 4 has managed over 300 engagements, and our work is now taking us to other regions in CA, and potentially nationally. For additional information about our firm and our clients, please visit: http://blairsearchpartners.com/.
LEADERSHIP & CULTURE:
Led by Founder & CEO Trevor Blair, BSP is dedicated to fostering a culture of inclusivity, transparency, and growth, both personally and professionally. Our focus is to create a highly supportive and collaborative work environment, where our team members can do their very best work. We invest heavily in ongoing professional development for each team member and are committed to autonomy, work-life balance, community engagement, personal growth, and career trajectory. Given the nature of our work, it is important that each of us are connected to the community by engaging with our clients and actively contributing to nonprofit and civic endeavors. We don’t think of this as the business of recruiting: to us, this is the business of community building. Reporting to our CEO, the new Talent Specialist role will work extremely closely with our team of 3 Directors to support our nonprofit clients.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Compensation: $60,000 – $70,000
- Unlimited PTO
- Full employee healthcare coverage
- Professional development tuition
- Board membership reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule/location
This role is hybrid, with office space located at 1855 First Ave., Suite 300, San Diego, CA 92101. Our team comes together in-person a few times per week for key meetings.
The Talent Specialist will work closely with our Executive Search Directors and our Director of Operations, providing full cycle recruitment support for retained search engagements. Their focus will be on sourcing and recruiting qualified candidates, cultivating professional contacts, and delivering an exceptional candidate experience. The Talent Specialist will play an important role in almost every area of the business, and will be strongly encouraged to share ideas and recommendations for making us even better at what we do . They will have many opportunities to be visible in the community, joining our team at client meetings, fundraisers, networking events, and other engagements. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic go-getter to join a team passionate about bringing the best talent to nonprofit organizations!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with our Directors as they manage their portfolios of active search engagements.
- Support the full cycle recruitment process, including but not limited to:
- Prepare job descriptions for open positions
- Post and maintain job announcements on multiple career sites and platforms.
- Source a diverse pool of candidates for each of our search engagements, using a variety of creative methods including social media, networking sites, events and other methods.
- Conduct phone and video screenings.
- Prepare candidate profiles.
- Coordinate interview schedules for search committees and candidates, which may include booking facilities, making travel arrangements, disseminating invitations, and assisting invitees.
- Conduct candidate background checks, references, and assessments.
- Coordinate communication with candidates regarding scheduling, feedback, and the overall candidate experience.
- Strategize creative ways to build our candidate pipeline and enhance service delivery.
- Manage our CRM system, including updates on all current open positions and screening status of applicants; ensure all data is complete and accurate.
- Organize and maintain confidential client and candidate files.
- Support the Directors in managing social media platforms, marketing, and client stewardship efforts.
- Research various organizations and industries.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, set and drive priorities, monitor progress towards goals, and utilize data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled user with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, and Excel).
- Experience with recruiting/sourcing and LinkedIn Recruiter helpful.
- Proactive, self-starter, and a team player with a positive attitude that is able to work with minimal supervision.
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Torrey Albertazzi, Director of Operations